Get to know Croatia
Mild Mediterranean climate, rich history, unique gastronomy, the most beautiful sea in Europe...these are all epithets connected to the Republic of Croatia. Acquaintance with this beautiful country presents an adventure leading into the past, untouched nature and simple life as it used to be.
Population of a busy Europe is more and more turning to peaceful and untouched countries like Croatia in order to rest and renew their energy for new business accomplishments. Although it is thought of as one of the smaller countries of the European continent by its surface area and population, Croatia is a full member of the European union. Croatian people are known by its warmth and friendliness and everyone who has at least once visited Croatia can prove it.
Croatia is known as one of the best tourist locations in the world during the summer, and is visited by more than 12 million guests a year, which is almost 3 times more than its population of 4,5 million. A great number of tourists started discovering other parts of Croatia, especially the continental part of it. Natural beauties of national parks record increasing number of visits, and the most popular are Plitvička jezera, Krka and Risnjak.
The beauty of Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Brijuni islands, Opatija or Pula are already widely known and there is no need to talk about them. If you decide to visit Croatia, we definitely recommend some of the less popular destinations in the continental part of the country. Beside the capital Zagreb, who you should definitely visit at least once in your lifetime, we also recommend:
- Varazdin – a beautiful baroque city only 90 km north of Zagreb which abounds in rich culture and history
- Krapina – a small town 50 km northwest from Zagreb home of the Krapina Neanderthal Museum. The museum takes you to the Paleolithic Era and human life 130.000 years ago.
- Osijek – the biggest city in the eastern Croatia is 270 km away from Zagreb and is situated on the river Drava. This peaceful city is the best example of piece and quiet, warmth and friendliness of people. Immediate vicinity of the nature park Kopacki rit makes it an ideal choice of a getaway from the noise and stress of the big city
Regardless of the destination you opt for, you can be sure you will be pleasantly surprised by piece and quiet as well as friendliness of local population.
- Best dental service in Croatia
- High quality materials and service by European standards
- Full dedication to quality patient care
- Bright smile for a lifetime