- Best dental service in Croatia
- High quality materials and service by European standards
- Full dedication to quality patient care
- Bright smile for a lifetime
About cosmetic dentistry
Although cosmetic dentistry does not formally exist as a branch, it can be said it includes several general dentistry branches and more than that. Cosmetic dentistry has one additional artistic dimension in itself, because it’s primary task is to ensure natural look of your teeth and give you a radiant smile. If a tooth is damaged or your teeth have changed their color, we can find solutions, used in different dentistry branches, within cosmetic dentistry.
”I assure you that I have received a type of treatment I almost forgot it existed. I was captivated by the centre's hospitality, kindness and professionality. I will always stay faithful to Studio Vukic.“
Francesco, Gavardo (Italy)
What does cosmetic dentistry include
Cosmetic dentistry includes a series of interventions, which generally belong to other dentistry disciplines. They all have a common goal to improve aesthetic value of the teeth, mouth and your smile.
- Porcelain veneers - are a part of dental prosthetics, but their primary function is to improve smaller traumas or teeth discoloration in order for the teeth to recover their natural look.
- Fillings - are a part of conservative dentistry, and except functional they also have aesthetic value because they can be used to cover teeth imperfections caused by various periodontal diseases.
- Teeth polishing - represents common mechanical cleaning of the teeth using fluoride paste and rotating brush.
- Sand blasting - deposits on the surface of the teeth, which cannot be removed by ultrasonic cleaning and by polishing, can be removed by sand blasting, which is a special technique of applying Na-bicarbonate powder to the teeth.
- Tooth ornaments - your teeth can be ornamented with tooth ornaments using special techniques without damaging the teeth or enamel. Depending on the wish of the patient a semi-precious stone or a precious stone can be glued to tooths surface.
A BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL SMILE IS GUARANTEED TO YOU BY...
Marko Vukic, DDS
Dr. Marko Vukic is an excellent expert in the filed of prosthetics, endodontics and conservative dentistry. His longtime experience in working with patients from all around Europe makes him the best counselor for your problem. Feel free to ask dr. Vukic all your questions concerning dentistry or arrival to Dental Studio Vukic!
Frequently asked questions
1. How long does removing of dental calculus last?
Depending on the quantity of dental calculus, the procedure of removal can last from 30 to 60 minutes.
2. Is sand blasting harmful to the teeth?
Removal of tartar deposits by sand blasting is not harmful for your teeth nor the enamel. This procedure can result in minor irritation and gum redness.
3. Do tooth ornaments harm the teeth?
No. Gluing of the tooth ornaments does not harm teeth or enamel in any way, because there is no drilling involved. Tooth ornaments are glued to the tooth with the help of chemical compounds by adhesive.
4. What happens if I want to remove tooth ornaments?
Removal of tooth ornaments can be done very easily. Dental ornaments are removed by light abrasion without damaging the enamel. After the removal we polish the teeth and apply fluid enamel to it.