- The best dental services in Croatia
- Materials and services of best quality and European standard
- Full dedication to the patient and his/her wishes
- A bright smile for a lifetime
What is x-ray
In order for the dentist to make a correct diagnose in any branch of dentistry, we need modern x-ray apparatus. For the needs of such precise diagnostics we use modern digital dental x-ray.
- Orthopan is a photo of upper and lower jaw with surrounding anatomical structures. We can get general information about skull bones, jaw and teeth from it.
- Intraoral dental photo gives us an overview of individual teeth, crown details, tooth roots and surrounding structures of periodontium and alveolar bone.
”Long live dental studio Vukic in Zagreb, where with friendliness and professionalism, they give you back your smile that you were deprived of in Italy, especially in Calabria, where I live.“
Ferdinando Segreti, Calabria (Italy)
Which are the advantages of digital photos
By using this modern equipment we get high quality digital photos which are very suitable for manipulation, display on PC in all sizes, and by making a backup copy we minimize the possibility of their loss.
Digital technology enabled considerable reduction of harmful x-radiation (up to 90%), which made recordings much safer for the patient and the staff.
There is a regular and strict checking of all apparatus in our dental practice so that all our patients and staff can be safe from unwanted radiation.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is a bite x-ray?
On basis of of bite x-ray we get an overview and analysis of the space between the teeth of upper and lower jaw. This recording gives us an overview of crowns of both jaws and we can reveal caries and dental tartar in hard accessible places.
2. Is it possible to make an Orthopan of a child’s jaw?
Yes! Because of very specific air flow we can very well perceive details of the child’s jaw. We can get a real overview of the germs of permanent teeth and perceive possible anomalies in time. Radiation is additionally reduced for our little patients.
3. What is a segment Orthopan?
Using segment Orthopan we get an overview of the left and right quadrant and the front. In this way we can avoid dark places (shadows) arising from cervical spine.